Domestic rules Axe Throwing Veghel
To make sure everything happens securely while throwing the axes there are a few domestic rules. Make sure these rules are known to both you and your teammembers.
Use your common sense.
- Axepert: every track is shielded. Axes will only be thrown when the track is empty. There is always an Axepert present to monitor the safety.
- Age: from 16 to 18 years Axe Throwing is only possible under supervision by one or multiple adults.
- Alcohol: this is strictly forbidden. When you're throwing axes with us, make sure you haven't consumed any alcohol or are under the influence of drugs. Our Axeperts have the right to restrain order when you are under influence or when in doubt.
- Clothing: you are not allowed to throw the axes when you are wearing open shoes. High heels are not practical and we advise you not to wear them.
Regarding clothes, everything is at your own risk.
- Pregnancy: throwing the axes is not intense. So all pregnant ladies are more than welcome.
- Pictures: making pictures and videos is allowed. You can always tag us when you place this on social media. @noordkadeuitjes. Making photo's on the track is only allowed in consultation with the Axepert.
Stefan Trimbach (met Kamer237)
Angelique (met Maison van den Boer)
Wilko de Weger (met BrabantWater)
Daimy Berkelaar (met Gemeente 's-Hertogenbosch)
Noortje (met BNI)
Conny (met Mars Nederland)
Lenny Lennon (met BrabantZorg)
Anouk van der Steen (met GGZ)
Marieke van Os (met Netwerk Brabant)
Vincent Reuling (met Rabobank Meierijstad)